1. I ______ the new Beyoncé album all day.
a) listen to
b) have listened to
c) have been listening to
d) listening to
2. I love the Hunger Games! ______ any of the new series?
a) Have you been seeing
b) Had you seen
c) Did you see
d) Have you seen
3. This is the third time ______ to stop smoking in the lounge1
a) I was asking you
b) I've been asking you
c) I've asked you
d) I ask you
4. Which of the following sentences is not the present perfect simple or continuous2
a) We've lived in this part of town for six years.
b) How long did you live in Australia?
d) I haven't been feeling very well lately.
5. Have you ever ______ a bungee jump?
d) been doing
6. I think he's happy now he ______ that new apartment in London.
a) has bought
b) has been buying
c) had been buying
d) had bought
7. How is Xuanxi? I ______ her for ages!
a) haven't been seeing
b) didn't see
c) hadn't seen
d) haven't seen
8. ______ the wedding invitations. We've nearly finished.
a) We have written
b) We wrote
c) We've been writing
d) We will have written
1) c, 2) d, 3) c, 4) b, 5) c, 6) a, 7) d, 8) c.
- We had coffee in the lounge.我们在客厅里喝咖啡。
- Don't lounge away your working hours.不要消磨工作时间。
- She finally got in after 10 years'continuous effort.坚持不懈地努力了十年后，她终于当选了。
- We must be continuous to study.我们必须不断学习。
- She stayed overnight in the hotel. 她在旅馆过了一夜。
- Our success is not won overnight. 我们的成功不是一夜之间得来的。