A:I have to say that that has nothing to do with the treatment of this company. I've been satisfied with my salary here, and treasure the opportunity.
我要说这同公司待遇无关。我很满意我的薪水,我非常珍视公司给我的机会。
B:ave I done wrong to you? You've really surprised me.
那是我做了什么错事?你真让我震惊!
A:Bob, you've really been nice to me, and I thank you for the face that you've taken care of me and taught me so much.
鲍勃,你真的待我很好,我很感谢你一直照顾我,多方教导我。
B:I must admit that I'm still mixed up. There must be something wrong, why are you leaving?
我糊涂了,一定有对不住你的地方,不然你又为什么要辞职?
A:Well, I like new experiences, and need some new challenges.
唔,我喜欢新的经历,我需要新的挑战。
B:I see. Just these reasons?
我懂了。还有其它的原因吗?
A:To be honest, the chances for
promotion1 are good in the new company, and the salary was just too attractive to turn down.
老实说,新公司晋升的机会很好,而且薪水好得简直令人无法拒绝。
B:Lily, you know how
highly2 I think of your work, you should have come to me earlier, so we could talk about it. We might have had a chance to better the situation.
莉莉,你知道我非常看重你的工作,你该早点和我谈谈这件事。我们原本有机会改善情况的。
A:I'm sorry, Bob.
很抱歉,鲍勃。
B:I suppose it's too late to say that!
我想,现在太晚了。
A:I'm afraid so. The offer arrived beyond expectation, and I had to decide as soon as possible. It was the chance of a lifetime I can not miss, and I really can not hesitate.
恐怕是如此。这工作机会来得突然,我必须马上做出决定。我不能错过关系一生的机会,我觉得我不能犹豫了。
B:Well, I'm sad to see you off, Lilly. But all the best in your new career.
唔,莉莉,你要走,我真的很难过,但希望新事业顺利。
谢谢你,鲍勃。谢谢你的帮忙。
分享到: