1.Can our order of 100 cars be shipped as soon as possible?
我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?
2.An early reply from you will help us to speed up the shipment.
如果你们尽快答复,我们便可以加快出货速度。
3.The order No. 105 is urgently required so we have to ask you to speed up shipment.
第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快出货速度。
4.Could you manage to hasten the delivery?
你们能否加快装运?
5.Could you possibly effect shipment more
promptly1?
你们能不能提前一点交货呢?
6.A timely delivery means a lot to us.
及时交货对我们来说关系可大了。
7.I'm sorry to say that we can't advance the time of delivery.
非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。
8.There's still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods.
还有另一种可能可以确保即期交货。
9.If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.
如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。
10.Could you do something to advance your shipment?
你们能不能设法提前交货?
11.Since the time of shipment can not be
fixed2, I can not help but worry about it.
交货期还没定下来,我怎么会不着急呢?
12.I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.
很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。
13.Can you effect shipment of the order in March?
您看这批货能在3月份装运吗?
14.Is it possible to effect shipment during October?
能不能在10月份交货?
15.I want the goods to be delivered in June.
我希望你们能在6月份交货。
16.After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our
retailers3.
从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。
17.We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.
我们最晚在今年12月份或明年初交货。
18.We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.
请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。
19.You expect us to make the delivery in less than a month, right?
您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗?
20.I'm terribly worried about late shipment.
我非常担心货物迟交。
分享到: