But I'm also just, I'm still very curious.
但我也只是好奇。
I'm still, I still have this
passion1 for the work and for being on the set, and that time between action and cut, it is still extraordinary to me.
我仍然对工作和在片场拍摄有极大热情,拍摄和剪辑的那段时间对我来说非同寻常。
And sometimes it falls and you just go, I'm never, ever going to be any good ever again.
有时候热情淡了,只是在做工作,可能不会再做的那么好了。
And then something happens and it
ignites2 and you're off.
然后发生了一些事情,激情点燃了,可能你已经要下班了。
And I love it and I still love it to this day.
我爱它,直到今天我仍然爱它。
Now you've said before that Moulin
Rouge3 is the film that if you see it on TV, you have to watch it.
你以前说过,《红磨坊》这部电影,如果你在电视上看到它,你一定要看。
Perhaps, I don't want to say one of your favourite films, but how important was that moment and that character, what you did in Moulin Rouge with Baz and playing Satine?
也许,我不想说这是你最喜欢的电影之一,但是那个阶段和那个角色对你有多重要,你在红磨坊与巴兹合作扮演萨汀做了什么准备?
I mean, I grew up in a family where musicals were considered the best that, that was what you wanted to do.
我们家把音乐剧看的至高无上,这也是我想做的。
My family, we would stand around the piano. We would sing.
我们一家人会站在钢琴旁边唱歌。
That was, but I don't have a great voice.
但我的嗓音条件不是很好。
I have a medium voice, but I don't have a voice that could
sustain4 a Broadway show,eight shows a week for, you know, years.
我的嗓音条件一般,但我还不够格支撑百老汇演出,你也知道,百老汇演出一周八场,常年演出。
But suddenly Moulin Rouge came along and it was like, oh my gosh, I get to sing and dance and act, which is what they used to do.
但是突然《红磨坊》出现了,哦,我的天哪,我唱歌、跳舞和表演,这就是她们经常做的。
I mean, the great actresses all could do all of those things.
厉害的女演员经常做这些事。
So, it was kind of like being given this opportunity.
所以,这就像是上天给了我这个机会。
Then of course I freaked out and went I can't do it, and Baz kind of had to push me into it.
然后我当然吓坏了,说我做不到,巴兹有点鼓动我去做。
And he's such a showman, Baz.
巴兹真是个表演者。
I mean, he just, so he almost willed that performance and that out of me.
他想让我来表演。
And I'd always said, I wanted to make a love story as much as I make so many dark films.
我一直说,我想拍一部爱情故事,就像我拍了那么多黑色电影一样。
And I explore all the
territories5 that are, you know, I like going into places that are considered uncomfortable and dangerous.
我探索所有的领域,我喜欢离开舒适区去挑战。
I also love, love.
我也爱。
And I just had never been in a great love story.
我只是从来没有经历过伟大的爱情故事。
And I see Moulin Rouge is a love story and I love being a part of that and putting that in the world.
我看到《红磨坊》是一个爱情故事,我喜欢成为其中的一部分,展示给这个世界。
Krista Smith: That was one of the great love stories. It was so great to see the little bits of it here.
克里斯塔·史密斯:那是最伟大的爱情故事之一。能在这里看到它的一小部分真是太棒了。
And speaking of those dark characters,
obviously6, Destroyer is, what struck me about this film was first off, you're unrecognizable in it from when you see it on the poster.
说到那些黑暗的角色,显然《无间炼狱》算一个,这部电影给我留下深刻印象的是,我看到海报的时候,我已经认不出你了。
你做了身体上的改变,明显化妆和发型有变化。
But it was your whole walk and your body and your voice.
还有你整个的步伐,你的身体和你的声音。
You almost changed from the inside out.
你几乎从里到外都变了。
分享到: