Hold on to that. Hold on to the presence in which experience happens and recognize that experiences in time.
抓住它。抓住体验发生的当下,及时感受那些体验。
But you, that which has the experience is not in time.
但是你要知道,那些体验不是实时的。
The same
awareness1 when you were a baby, the same awareness when you were a teenager now, and because it's not in time, we are told by the great
luminaries2 of all time.
当你还是个婴儿的时候和现在十几岁的你会有同样的意识,因为它不是及时的,历代伟人都告诉过我们这一点。
The
sages3 of the Upanishads that this awareness that you are is not subject to birth or death.
奥义书的先贤们认为,感受自己的存在并不受制于生和死。
Lord Krishna in the Bhagavad Gita says 'Water cannot wet it. Wind cannot dry it, weapons cannot shatter it. Fire cannot burn it.'
主奎师那在薄伽梵歌中说:‘水不能润湿它。风不能吹干它,武器不能打碎它。火烧不了它。’
You are that. All this is that. When that alone is.
你就是那个人。这一切就是这样。单凭这一点就够了。
So without that self-awareness, life could go by as a dream.
因此,如果没有这种自我意识,生活可能会像梦一样流逝。
But to wake up to it is the goal of our life.
但醒来感受它是我们人生的目标。
Waking up to presence, waking up to spirit, waking up to our soul cannot be done through a system of thought, be it religion or philosophy or theology or science, because reality is not a system of thought.
无论是宗教、哲学、神学还是科学,觉醒存在、觉醒精神、觉醒灵魂都不可能通过一个思想系统来完成,因为现实不是一个思想系统。
Reality is that which gives rise to thought, and as we trace thought back to its source, we realize it is also the source of perception.
现实是产生思想的东西,当我们追溯思想的源头时,我们意识到它也是知觉的源头。
It is also the source of the feeling.
这也是感觉的源泉。
It is also the source of everything that happens in our life.
它也是我们生活中发生的一切事情的源泉。
Our personal relationships, our social interactions that which we call the world the universe it arises in
subsides4 in our own being.
我们的个人关系,我们的社会互动,我们的宇宙都产生于我们自己。
And that is the highest intelligence.
这就是最高的智慧。
Being is the highest intelligence, feeling comes after that.
存在是最高的智慧,接下来是感觉。
Feeling that we call love,
compassion5, joy,
equanimity6, and then thinking, but not dogmatic thinking, but living the questions, and if we live, the questions and life moves us into the answers.
感受爱、同情、喜悦、平静,然后去思考,但不是教条思维地思考,而在鲜活的问题中思考,如果我们活着,问题和生活会带我们走向答案。
And finally, the last is doing.
最后一个是做。
We're living in a society today where everybody is doing, doing, doing bundles of conditioned reflexes and nerves, constantly being triggered by people and circumstances into predictable outcomes.
我们生活在这样一个社会里,每个人都在做,做着条件反射和神经的捆绑,不断地被人和环境触发,变成可预测的结果。
We're algorithms, we are biological robots because we have not woken up to that in which all experience happens.
我们是算法,我们是生物机器人,因为我们还没有意识到所有经历都在其中发生。
So I shall close now.
我说完了。
Wish you good luck. Godspeed.
祝你好运。
But don't forget, don't forget that God's language is silence, and everything else is poor translation.
但别忘了,别忘了上帝的语言是沉默,其他一切都是拙劣的翻译。
Thank you.
谢谢。
分享到: