Watch all the accompanying content around the show
观看周边内容
We're talking interviews, behind-the-scenes, bloopers, cast reunions, memes and more.
这包括采访、幕后故事、花絮、演员重聚、表情包等。
The digital world is endless, and if you're willing to dig a little deeper, there are high chances you will stumble across related content that
fulfills1 you in the same way that the show did.
数字世界是无止境的,如果你愿意挖得更深入一点,很有可能会遇到和剧集一样让你获得满足感的周边内容。
This may also help spam your brain with the show till it can take no more, eventually causing you to willingly step away from your screen.
这也可以让你的大脑一直被剧集内容充斥,直到你无法承受,最终心甘情愿地放下屏幕。
Join a community for people with similar interests
加入相同兴趣小组
Anyone who's dealt with post-series
blues2 will know the
itch3 of discussing your
obsession4 with your friends.
任何经历过完结综合征的人都了解那种渴望与朋友讨论这部剧的感觉。
Enter digital platforms that host communities for people with similar interests. It doesn't matter if your interests are
mainstream5 or
niche6, these platforms will indulge you with fan theories,
interpretations7, reviews, and memes for practically all kinds of
genres9.
你可以加入有相似兴趣的人的网络社群,不论你对这部剧的兴趣是主流的还是小众的,这些平台都可以为你提供各种类型的粉丝分析、剧集解读、评论和网络梗等。
Find a similar show to watch
找一部类似的剧看
Now is probably a great time to do some introspection and identify what really moved you about the show.
现在可能是时候思考,找出这部剧真正打动你的地方。
Is it something about that particular
genre8 that interests you? Do you gravitate towards character-driven series? Is it the way the show has been directed?
你是对特定题材的剧感兴趣吗?你是否倾向于角色驱动的电视剧?你是喜欢这部剧的导演方式吗?
This exercise can be your guiding light for the
looming10 question that's bound to follow — what to watch next.
这些思考可以成为你的指路灯,帮助你解决接下来必然出现的问题:下一部剧该看什么。
Watch shows and movies of the same cast
看同样演员阵容的剧
Sometimes, it's the characters of a show that you get attached to, and more often than not, you'll find that actors have a
penchant11 for certain genres.
有时,你是被剧中的角色所吸引,很多时候你会发现演员们对某些类型的剧有偏好。
Watching your favorite actors in different contexts can give you the
reassurance12 that there's an ocean of arresting content out there that awaits you.
在不同的剧中观看你最喜欢的演员,可以让你放心,还有海量吸引你的内容在等着你。
向更多人安利这部作品
Get your friends and family to watch that show you're
obsessing14 over. If they're anything like you, chances are they'll thank you for it.
让你的家人和朋友看这部让你着迷的剧。如果他们和你有共同之处,他们很有可能会为此感谢你。
Not only have you now recruited companions to relate your emotional journey, but you've also successfully contributed to the legacy of this deserving show.
这样你不仅招募到了同伴来共鸣于你的情感历程,而且还成功地为这部值得一看的剧集做出了贡献。
分享到: