HR也许会这么问你:
1. What kind of salary reviews or progress would you expect in this company?
你对这个公司的薪水和加薪有什么期待?
2. Why do you think you're worth that?
为什么你认为自己应该得到这一水平的薪水?
3. How do you understand a salary in a job?
你如何理解一份工作的薪水问题?
4. How much do you hope to get a month here?
你在这里希望一个月拿多少钱?
5. What starting salary would you expect here?
你希望在我们这里的起薪是多少?
关于薪资,回答可以是这样的:
1. Although it is difficult for me to determine what kind of salary level I can meet, I should consider 1000 yuan a month appropriate.
虽然我很难确定我能达到的薪水标准,但是,我还是认为一个月1000元对我来说比较合适。
2. As for welfare, my only hope is enjoying medical
subsidies1.
关于福利,本人唯一的希望就是享受医疗补助。
3. As regards salary, I leave it to you to decide after experience of my capacity.
关于薪水,请你们考验本人能力后再作定夺。
4. However, the matter of remuneration will take care of itself, as it always does, if other things are all right.
如果其他条件具备的话,待遇问题自会得到解决。
5. I am quite willing to start with a monthly salary 3,800 yuan.
本人非常乐意接受每月3800元的起薪。
6. I am willing to serve on trial for some months at a small salary.
本人并不介意以低薪在试用期工作数月。
7. I am willing to serve on
probation2 for some months at a small salary.
我愿意见习几个月,这只需要低水平的薪金。
8. I hesitate to state a definite salary. But, so long as you have requested me to do so, I should consider 3000 yuan a month satisfactory.
我很难说出一个确定的薪金数目,但是,如果你要求我这样做,我觉得一个月3000元就可以了。
分享到: