1. What type are you? Corn-fed, salt-of-the-earth Missouri guy.
你是什么类型的人?朴实的密苏里州正派人。
2. Amy, you know what would make dad's night.
艾米,你知道今晚怎么做会让父亲高兴。
3. Is she kind of standoffish?
她是不是有点冷漠?
4. Sir, please don't take that tone with me.
先生,请不要用那种语气和我说话。
5. My parents' publisher dropped them, and they're in debt up to their ears.
我父母的出版商抛弃了他们,现在他俩债台高筑。
6. I would get knots in my stomach just coming home, knowing she would be sitting there dissatisfied, before I even walked in the fucking door.
每当要回家,只要想到她会摆着那张臭脸,还没等我进门就对我心生不满,我心里就疙疙瘩瘩的。
7. I'm so sick of being picked apart by women.
我烦透了女人对我吹毛求疵。
8. Why are you going so easy on him?
为什么你对他这么宽大?
9. The whole thing looked staged.
一切看起来像是有意安排的。
10.I was trying to put a good face on.
我只是试着装出满不在乎的样子。
11.Let the punishment fit the crime.
量刑判罪。
12.Invite pregnant idiot into your home and
ply1 her with lemonade.
请没脑子的孕妇到家中做客,然后一杯又一杯地灌她柠檬水。
13.She's framing me for her murder.
她设计陷害我谋杀她。
14.She's still moping about her ex?
她还是对前男友念念不忘吗?
15.You were never under my thumb.
你从来不受我的控制。
16.And I've taken myself to the woodshed for the way that I've treated you.
我为自己过去那样对你而惩罚了自己。
你对我的了解已经深入骨髓。
18.Nick and I have been through some bad patches.
尼克和我曾经有过一段困难的时光。
分享到: